Sunday 19 February 2012

Llama, my spitting avenger!


Big city life seems often to a jungle. Not in the sense of a virgin tropical jungle, fulfilled with green trees, funny animals and relaxing chirps of tropicals birds as in Kipling's books... I am talking of that kind of cement jungle in which people forget their kindness, use compulsively horn at any time, and wrestle for each cm on sidewalks without caring about others... Sometimes, I would like to have a llama and come out for a walk with it on leash as a dog... it would be my shaggy avenger spitting in the face of all bully ones crossing my path!


As I think it would be rather unrealistic to adopt this unerring animal as my personal pet, I wanted to dedicate a rubber stamp to it, with which I've spent some funny times marking my stuff and producing a pencil case. Both the stamp and the pencil case are available on my etsy... I hope you like them!!





4 commenti:

Manu on 20 February 2012 at 18:51 said...

llovely :)

Eleni on 1 March 2012 at 17:30 said...

Ha ha, I definitely need a spitting avenger in my town - people are RUDE around here!

Kristen on 3 April 2012 at 04:32 said...

This stamp is the reason I am now following you. I am in love with this llama, I cannot tell you how much I adore it. I'm sure it is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Inky hugs from Knoxville, TN, USA
Kristina
www.pearlgateway.com

marzee on 3 April 2012 at 19:09 said...

I love this! It is the one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin