Friday 1 February 2013

Happy birthday Fifi!!! Dog party hat template


Today Fifi turns 1 year old! Happy birthday to you, Fifi!!! I had a lot of fun in organizing a very little birthday party with a special birthday cake (some corn beef),  a candle, a gift and... a party hat!!!

 
 

The most difficult thing was to find on-line a template to make a party hat that fits with the small Fifi's coconut... and, for that, I made it to be shared with you! Download it here, print it, and use it freely to have fun for your next dog-party! In my case, I have also embellished it with a circle stamp - that was the eraser of a pencil! Happy birthday again, Fifi!!!





7 commenti:

Unknown on 2 February 2013 at 00:48 said...

fifi ended really cute!
happy birthday!!

Rosita on 2 February 2013 at 14:26 said...

is it already been that long? I still remember the fist entry about her :)
happy birthday, Fifi!

C. Vieira on 2 February 2013 at 23:19 said...

Hello, Memi, how are you?
I started to follow your blog recently. One year, at least, and I found it when I was looking for beautiful images of stamps.
And I'm loving it!
In fact, I have a lot to thank Memi The Rainbow because it was through him that I decided to finally try to draw. Because I love the artistic creation, whether that type is, but I never imagined designing. But your blog (and of course you!) have inspired me to try.
So, despite being a little shy to comment here - you don't know me, nor I to you, isn't it? -, I figured it couldn't pass up the birthday of Fifi (can I call it so or not is too much intimacy? lol) because I love dogs and have a 4 years old (a German Shepherd, huge!) but I love with all my heart.
Well, then, happy birthday to your canine friend and many years of life and cute birthday parties for her and for you!
A hug for you, Memi, and good weekend!

thea on 8 February 2013 at 02:44 said...

oh cuuuuute! Happy Birthday Fifi!~!!!

thea.
(spoonful)

Alissa on 19 February 2013 at 17:26 said...

cute!

Party Bags on 21 February 2013 at 08:37 said...

Use a pencil to draw a wide triangle on a light cardboard sheet that measures at least 12 inches by 12 inches by 18 inches. Draw the triangle so that the bottom edge is slightly rounded. Cut out the triangle.

Jorgelina on 9 March 2013 at 19:13 said...

Happy birthday Fifi!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin