Thursday 7 March 2013

Packaging signs stamps


Sometimes, I meditate on the huge travel that parcels make after sending. Actually, a lot of parcels I  send makes an incredible travel across the world. Parcels can traverse thousands of miles before arriving to the their recipient, passing from hands to hands and stopping over dozens of post offices, ports, airpots and so forth... up to their arrival either to an overcrowding big town or to an isolated place in the middle of nowhere... Being aware of that, I always put a lot of care in wrapping my items and in making my packaging because I want to assure the maximum care to my sendings, in order to shields items from accidental damages, weather conditions and other perils of the travel!

 
 

These feelings are so common in all senders. By-the-by, sendings are often posted with special packaging labels upon them, which aim to keep the other people informed about how to handle the pack that they have in their hands. Yet, I find these instructions rather cold, too much "bureaucratic" to be really considered or noticed. For that, I wanted to create a set of cute labels, which aim to inform  with kindness all the postmen, custom officers and other people that will take charge to manage our sendings, in order to push them to behave their utmost with pleasure when they handle packs! And I hope this could really work!!! You can find my special post labels, both stamps and stickers, on my etsy shop - I hope you like them!!!






8 commenti:

Melanie on 8 March 2013 at 09:21 said...

I like them a lot. So good you can do that. Have a nice weekend.
Liefs, Melanie

Dailyoverthinker on 8 March 2013 at 11:11 said...

So awesome!

Noelia on 8 March 2013 at 13:16 said...

I love them! And its so ince to get something and see how much effort the seller - sender put :)

Karen on 8 March 2013 at 19:07 said...

That's a very good idea!

AnneKo on 9 March 2013 at 17:36 said...

That's an incredibly cute idea ! ♥
J'adore ! :)

Jorgelina on 9 March 2013 at 19:12 said...

Hola!
Adoro los sellos y vos tenes una coleccion soñada.
Sos muy creativa!!!
Me encanta tu blog,con mi hija lo vemos y quedamos encantadas.
Te dejo un gran saludo desde Buenos Aires Argentina

Unknown on 9 March 2013 at 19:41 said...

Hola desde España me encanta los sellos de estampar son preciosos. te dejo mi blog por si te quieres pasar:

http://cosasdecosturadecarmele.blogspot.com

se llama: hilo,aguja y otras cosas

Besossss

love, k on 20 March 2013 at 04:43 said...

so clever!!!! love it! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin